Monday, May 24, 2010

I went under the knife again...

Well scissors to be exact. My wonderful sister got me the entire set of Kinky-Curly products, which I will be reviewing in later blogs. My friend who is visiting from the states brought it today. I decided to cut the hair shorter because I felt like I would waste good products on the relaxed hair. I also feel like having the relaxed hair makes combing and styling very difficult. Cutting it is honestly the best decision. Hair grows back and the more you cut it the more natural hair is left on your head and the more you begin to become accustom to loving, caring and appreciating you hair. I particularly enjoy having long hair and I am looking to get that length back, however the short hair is very practical in that it is easier to detangle and style, is a wash and go kind deal. I am not thrilled about how short it looks, but I do enjoy the fact that I have less relaxed hair.







No comments:

Post a Comment